nanocosmos, renowned pioneer in the iGaming and betting industry for B2B interactive streaming, is showcasing their comprehensive solution for real-time video streaming at ICE 2024.
Berlin, Germany, January 24, 2024 – Since the cloud-based solution was discovered at ICE eight years ago to work rock-solid for all devices on a global level, the Berlin-based provider has proven to be on the right track with its market and customer-oriented approach. By incorporating the various features into their platform and API that make streaming for interactive scenarios successful, especially iGaming and betting operators have relied on the easy to integrate, worry-free solution.
With the beginning of mobile first dominating the online gaming industry, operators have faced increasing challenges to manoeuvre their business successfully in highly competitive and global landscape. 24/7, high quality and global reach are now standard requirements and digital solutions need to cover it all. On top goes the expected steep growth that comes with deregulation of online gambling. Areas around the world with increasing internet use are entering the arena of day and night content everywhere and countries like Brazil with high population figures are expected to play a big role.
As a response an integrated approach is the turnkey, enabling operators to orchestrate the challenge of near zero latency, zero buffering, secure streaming, easy integration, performance evaluation, so players around the world can enjoy high quality games at any time.
Oliver Lietz, founder and CEO of nanocosmos, expressed pride in the ICE team’s return, citing industry recognition such as the ICE landmark award and, more importantly, positive feedback from clients. Lietz emphasized that nanocosmos’ success is rooted in the satisfaction and success of its clients and their businesses. Eventually it is the success of our clients and their business that makes us stand out.
Key Highlights of nanocosmos’ B2B real-time streaming solution, showcased at ICE 2024 from Feb 6-8, booth N9-322, include:
Combination of 100% up time, 24/7 support, ultra-low latency, global footprint, fast video startup, security, analytics to get insights and therefore have control over service and experience:
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN): Operating 24/7 with 100% uptime, laid out to stream to all areas including growing regions like LatAm.
- Adaptive Player for playback on all devices and networks through the synergy of ultra-fast live transcoding and adaptive bitrate playback, enhancing accessibility for diverse audiences.
- Analytics: for end-to-end observability based on detailed metrics, offering 100% insights for business and service decisions
- Stream Security: Feature nanoStream Guardian for insights into IP addresses and referrals, enabling swift action against unauthorized access. Active misuse protection featuring IP and referral blocking, ensuring the integrity of your content.
- State of the art tech covered with enhanced APIs, cutting-edge protocols (QUIC, HTTP/3, and WebTransport), SRT-Plugged Badge.
For further information, visit at ICE 2024, booth N9-322, from Feb 6-8 or https://info.nanocosmos.de/.