This release introduces crucial improvements and fixes to elevate your streaming experience. We have addressed issues that had impacted playback on iOS devices, ensuring a smoother experience across various scenarios. This update focuses on improving playback latencies, stream switch buffering on iOS, fullscreen layout issues, and occasional exceptions during player destruction on iOS.
- preventing higher playback latencies of some webrtc ingest streams that show frequent resolution adaptions
- randomly occurring issue that could lead to repeated buffering after stream switches on iOS
- fullscreen layout issue after entering fullscreen mode more than one time
- affected screens with display ratios higher/wider than the player including mobile landscape orientation
- the bottom of the video was partially out of the display area
- (the issue was introduced in v4.22.0)
- non critical exception occurring occasionally during
Release Package 4.22.2
- Please refer to the description in the Features section of our documention for additional information.
- Stay up to date with our latest 4.x nanoStream Player versions here.
- Looking for the current nanoStream Player version? Click here.
- nanoStream Player Documentation: Introduction & nanoStream Player API