We are excited to announce the release of nanoStream Cloud Dashboard Version 184.108.40.206. This latest update incorporates several enhancements and improvements tailored to optimize our streaming workflow.
Here’s a breakdown of the new features and refinements:
– Transform a Non-Transcoding Stream into an ABR Stream: Should you have omitted transcoding profiles during your stream’s setup, they can always be integrated later through the Stream Overview.
– Edit existing transcoding profiles: Adjust any transcoding profile directly in the Stream Overview.
– Remove transcoding profiles: You can now remove transcoding profiles from the Stream Overview.
– Thumbnails: Activate thumbnails for streams and set their refresh intervals.
– Thumbnail Display: You can quickly see thumbnail images in the Stream Overview, instead of just a URL at the bottom of the page.
– Stream Set-up: You can now turn on thumbnail generation when you create a new stream.
To support the latest updates, we’ve added specific pages and sections to our official documentation:
🖥️ DASHBAORD (Usage Guidance)
– Modifying Transcoding Profiles After Stream Creation and
Dashboard Docs: Useful Resources
Dive into nanoStream Cloud and learn how to manage and monitor your streams
● Getting Started
● Start Streaming
● Stream Overview
Functions featured in the Dashboard
● Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) and Live Transcoding
● Secure Playback & Secure Token
● Embed nanoPlayer Code on Your Web Page
Analytics in the Dashboard
● Metrics in the Dashboard
● Alerts and Advices in the Dashboard