nanoStream Cloud Dashboard 3.4.3 includes modifications to enhance usability and simplify the management of your streams, resulting in a more efficient experience for you.
To check the new dashboard, login here.
- Introduction of a new user area
• Login and profile settings are now located on the top right corner instead of the main menu
• Easier invitation process for colleagues through the “Invite new user” button
- Ability to filter streams by stream group or single stream
• It is now easier to understand which stream belongs to which stream group
- Addition of a “scroll to top” button that appears when scrolling down
- Tracking of metrics and support level now available in the organisation overview
- Changes have been made to the general user interface
- Stream details can now be edited by clicking on the icon at the end of the table row
- The help center has been moved to the user area, where users can access additional information about streaming and nanoStream Cloud
- The “remove stream” option has been relocated to the bottom of each stream overview
- Improvements have been made to the display of player stats
Please reach out to our team for further information or any questions: