We are excited to announce the release of nanoStream Cloud Analytics 2.23. This latest update incorporates several enhancements and improvements tailored to optimize our streaming workflow.
Here’s a breakdown of the new features and refinements:
- CSV Export Feature: The standard format for exporting data to a file. For each widget users can set time ranges to filter tables.
- Data visualization has been improved by adding a table to historical usage (containing data of the historical usage chart)
- Redesign of elements in the Dashboard: buttons and switches have been rearranged for a better overview.
- Some absolute quick time settings have been removed to provide better options for the date picker
- Support for country filtering to historical usage (this had already been available for the Analytics API; it is now also enabled within the dashboard). This is especially helpful for the view of H5Live Usage.
- Interval jump functionality: This is used to adjust selected time ranges quickly; it is possible to jump conveniently back and forth via the +/- button
- Support for CSV Export Feature.
To support the latest updates, we’ve added specific pages and sections to our official documentation:
Monitoring API Documentation