13 – 17 September – RAI – Amsterdam
The nanocosmos team has been working hard in the last months again to further improve their nanoStream Cloud live streaming platform, and enhance with additional technologies and features like analytics, metrics, multi-bitrate streaming and more.
How about gamifying your content and engaging your audience around the world in 1 second?
Meet nanocosmos at IBC Amsterdam Stand 14.B17 and see how you can usenanoStream Cloud to engage your audience!
Learn how to create interactive use cases and gamify your content
based on ultra-low latency live streaming, for interactive use cases like Webcasts, iGaming, eSports, Live Auctions and many more.
Go live around the world in 1 second now!
At IBC you will be able to have live demos and discover innovative features that are included in nanoStream Cloud:
- H5Live Player for ultra-low latency playback on any mobile and desktop browser, including Safari on iOS
- Scalable ULL CDN with global footprint to reach your viewers anywhere around the world
- NEW! Analytics and Metrics for improved QoS
- NEW! ULL multi-bitrate (MBR/ABR)
- Stream Management for creating and managing live streams and instantly going live
- Flexible Live Encoding with nanoStream Webcaster for browser-based workflows; or use your own live encoder (H.264/AAC/RTMP)
- Instant Live Streaming for multiple camera streams
- reliable 24/7 operation
- Secure streaming / Synced playback
- Tagging / Transcoding / Live recording / Screen sharing
- Works with enterprise / firewalls
- Easy to integrate to existing live streaming workflows
We will also participate in a panel discussion on “Streaming Live Events: When it MUST Be All Right on the Night.” The session will take place Monday, Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. in the Content Everywhere Hub — Presentation Theater located on Stand 14.C15.
*REGISTER AT IBC FOR FREE WITH OUR CODE: 2594602
Haven’t tried nanoStream Cloud yet? Click here to get a free trial!