7 – 8 MAY 2019 – HILTON MIDTOWN, NEW YORK, USA
We had a fantastic time at Streaming Media East 2019. It was a great opportunity to discuss the future of ultra-low-latency live streaming, and present to people from all over the world how our nanoStream Cloud & H5Live Player are shaping interactive use cases like Webcasts, iGaming, eSports, Live Auctions and many more. At SME we presented live demos and innovative features:
- nanoStream Cloud is a powerful live streaming cloud and ULL CDN with servers worldwide. With the integrated H5Live Player, it delivers ultra-low latency live streams on any device and HTML5 browser, including Safari on iOS.
- nanoStream Live Encoders features nanocosmos’ tools for an end-to-end workflow. nanoStream Apps and SDKsare available for mobile and desktop, and nanoStream WebRTC.live for completely browser-based workflows.
- nanoStream Cloud Analytics and H5Live Metrics are NEW offerings available on request for customers looking for better workflow insights and improved QoS.
- nanocosmos and VideOn partner to provide an ultra-low latency live streaming workflow based on Videon’s Edge Compute encoder technology and nanocosmos’ ultra-low latency live streaming nanoStream Cloud.
- Oliver Lietz, nanocosmos CEO, presented nanoStream Cloud & H5Live Player at the Discovery Track Session. You can watch the presentation here. .
Couldn’t attend Streaming Media East? Don’t worry, we will be in several other events this year. Book your meeting or skype call using the form at the end of this page!