7 – 8 MAY 2019 – HILTON MIDTOWN, NEW YORK, USA
We had a fantastic time at Streaming Media East 2019. It was a great opportunity to discuss the future of ultra-low-latency live streaming, and present to people from all over the world how our nanoStream Cloud & H5Live Player are shaping interactive use cases like Webcasts, iGaming, eSports, Live Auctions and many more. At SME we presented live demos and innovative features:
- nanoStream Cloud is a powerful live streaming cloud and ULL CDN with servers worldwide. With the integrated H5Live Player, it delivers ultra-low latency live streams on any device and HTML5 browser, including Safari on iOS.
- nanoStream Live Encoders features nanocosmos’ tools for an end-to-end workflow. nanoStream Apps and SDKsare available for mobile and desktop, and nanoStream WebRTC.live for completely browser-based workflows.
- nanoStream Cloud Analytics and H5Live Metrics are NEW offerings available on request for customers looking for better workflow insights and improved QoS.
- nanocosmos and VideOn partner to provide an ultra-low latency live streaming workflow based on Videon’s Edge Compute encoder technology and nanocosmos’ ultra-low latency live streaming nanoStream Cloud.
- Oliver Lietz, nanocosmos CEO, presented nanoStream Cloud & H5Live Player at the Discovery Track Session. Download the presentation here.
Couldn’t attend Streaming Media East? Don’t worry, we will be in several other events this year. Book your meeting or skype call using the form below!