nanoStream 4.8.9 for iOS Release Notes
- improved: start and stop methods for nanostreamAVCRtmpSourceCaptureSession are now thread safe and asynchronous, the methods startRunning and stopRunning are not available anymore
- fixed possible crash in internal logging framework
- fixed pausing and resuming of live streams could lead to flickering video
- fixed possible issues for nanostreamAVCRtmpSourceCaptureSession when startRunning and stopRunning are simultaneously invoked by different threads
- fixed: prevent memory growth under high CPU load on the player side
- changed comment/doc for method sendMetadata
- added options receiveTimeout and sendTimeout for the encoder
- removed capture of exceptions to log files
- changed metadata handling, the delegate method didReceiveMetaData is now called in sync with the stream time
- fixed a rare issue, where parts of encoded audio packets were invalid, which could lead to asynchronous playback for some players
- fixed green stripes in playback under certain (rare) conditions
- changed metadata format in bintu samples for auto rotation of stream
How to download & upgrade
nanoStream SDK is available for download on our web site.
All customers with a valid update & support agreement can use the download version and update with their existing license keys.