nanoAVC/H.264 Codec is a high performance video codec with DirectShow and Quicktime available for Windows and MacOS. It may be licensed by End Users, Digital Video Professionals, Developers and OEM customers.
nanoAVC/H.264 Codec is available in separate packages:
- AVC/H.264 Video Encoder
- AVC/H.264 Video Decoder
- ISO 14496 Part 10 (MPEG-AVC) / ITU H.264 compliance for many profiles and levels including Baseline, Main and High
- Highly optimized software coding with support for latest CPU generations
- Real-Time encoding and Multi-Core support
- Wide range of applications from Mobile Phones (3GP), Portable Devices (iPod etc) up to Professional HDTV
Architecture / Platform
- Windows: DirectShow and Quicktime
- MacOS: Quicktime
- Low Level SDK based on frame buffers (DLLs for developers)
- DirectShow based codec architecture based on most recent Microsoft DirectX technology.
- DirectShow Codec for Windows XP/Vista
- Quicktime Codec for Windows XP/Vista and MacOS-X/Intel platforms
The nanoAVC/H.264 Video Codec is available separately as video and audio encoder, decoder and multiplexer for Windows and MacOS-X Intel platforms. For Windows, ready-to-use codecs are available as DirectShow filters.