The Easiest and Fastest Way to Create High Quality Internet Video Streaming! For Video Communication, Live Video Encoding, Streaming, Playback
nanoStream Web Encoderis a browser based live video capture and encoding software for streaming live video and audio to internet based media servers and other network clients. nanoStream is compatible to latest generation internet video encoding standards including H.264, AAC, RTMP encoding and playback, from low resolution mobile video up to Full HD highest quality video streaming.
Several Extensions are available, for Video Mixing, Screen Sharing, Integration into CDN, stereoscopic video encoding and streaming, and additional coding formats.
Live Video Streaming
nanoStream Live Video Encoder supports internet broadcast streaming scenarios such as live entertainment, sports, concerts, news, educational content. nanoStream is your best choice if you are planning to create internet streaming solutions for video communication and conferencing, WebTV, IPTV. Working perfectly together with internet streaming servers like Wowza Media Server and CDN like Akamai, streaming to Mobile devices and other playback clients is possible. If you want high quality internet streaming solutions, nanocosmos is your partner.
The Web Encoder is available in different configurations, either based on applications and plugins or on plugin-free WebRTC technology. The modular architecture based on a Software Developer Kit (SDK) for creating private label applications and integrating live video encoding and streaming functionality into custom applications.
Features and Benefits
- Highest Video Quality using nanocosmos Broadcast Technology (H.264, MPEG, HD. VP8 and more) for internet streaming
- Open Architecture, support for several codec and streaming formats (RTMP, RTSP, UDP, HTML5)
- Plugin Architecture based on modular DirectShow filters and plugins for Internet Explorer, Firefox
- streaming protocol compatible to Flash Media Server / Wowza Media Server (RTMP)
- high quality mobile streaming to iPhone, Silverlight and other players possible
- 2D and 3D stereoscopic live content and video material
- Special support for high quality HDMI input devices (e.g. Blackmagic Decklink)
3D/Stereoscopic encoding is only available as an additional Add-on to the nanoStream Live Video Encoder package, see nanoStream Live Video Encoder
Live Video Encoding for all Major Video Formats
Available in the SDK, Plugins and Tools for Professional Video Users and Developers.
See also our other products
nanoStream Live Video Encoder Browser Plugins
- Live Internet Streaming for Live Events
- Browser based live Streaming/ live Encoding
- Flash & H.264 live Streaming/ live Encoding
- live Video Conferencing
- Digital Signage
- Business applications, Medical Systems, Surveillance
- Mobile Streaming (iPhone, iPad, Android compatible)
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Supported Formats: H.264 / AVC / Flash / RTMP / MPEG-2 / WMV
- Supported Environments: Visual C++, C#, VisualBasic, Delphi
Video Capture Plugin available for Windows. Available as Active-X Control and Netscape Plugin (Firefox etc.).
For single PC usage
With the Developer License, you will get documented modules including shared library objects (DLLs), DirectShow Filters, Plugins, interface specifications, header files and source code samples to develop video coding applications.
For redistributing video coding modules with your application, an additional usage license is needed based on your business requirements. Please contact us for further information.
For developers we offer professional support for systems integration.
As specialists for Digital Media and Information Technologies we also offer our own development solutions and consultin in all areas of digital audio/video processing.
Please ask for our assistance if you have any problems.