nanoAVC/H.264 Encoder is a high performance video encoder for Digital Video Professionals, Developers and OEM customers.The codec is part of the AVC/H.264 Video Encoder SDK
nanocosmos AVC/H.264 Encoder contains following components:
- AVC/H.264 Video Encoder
- AAC Audio Encoder
- AVC/H.264 Multiplexer for MP4, MOV and 3GP
- New! RTMP Streaming Sender
- ISO 14496 Part 10 (MPEG-AVC) / ITU H.264 compliance for many profiles and levels including Baseline, Main and High
- Highly optimized software coding with support for latest CPU generations
- Real-Time encoding and Multi-Core support
- Wide range of applications from Mobile Devices (iPod etc) up to Professional HDTV
- Real-Time Streaming with our nanoStream architecture
- Realtime Encoding from HDMI and SDI Capture cards. Optimized for Blackmagic Design capture boards for Full HD capture over HDMI and SDI
Architecture / Platforms
- Windows: DirectShow and Quicktime li>MacOS: Quicktime
- DirectShow Codecs for Windows XP/Vista/Windows7
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit OS compatible, native 64-Bit modules available
- Quicktime Codec for Windows XP/Vista/Windows7 (MacOS-X on request)
- Available as SDK for Developers and Professionals
All codecs support the latest CPU technology by Intel and AMD (SSE2/SSE3/SSE4 and DualCore/CoreDuo, AMD Athlon64).Ask for special configurations like SDK, DLLs, ActiveX components, VCM, Video for Windows and others! Additional support / development service available!
nanoAVC/H.264 Video Encoder
A useable application scenario may be:
- Transcode Video Files to AVC/H.264 formats
- Realtime (Live) Encoding / streaming to H.264
- Playback of compressed video files (Decoding)
Licensing modelAll our modules may be licensed for 3rd party integration and distribution. See our Licensing Information
For developers we offer professional support for systems integration.
As specialists for Digital Media and Information Technologies we also offer our own development solutions and consulting in all areas of digital audio/video processing.
Please ask for our assistance.
For further information see
or use our contact form.