nanoAVC/H.264 Encoder SDK
A useable application scenario may be:
- Playback of compressed video files (Decoding)
- Compress Video File to AVC/H.264 formats (Encoding)
- Realtime encoding / streaming to H.264
Licensing modelAll our modules may be licensed for 3rd party integration and distribution. See our Licensing Information
For developers we offer professional support for systems integration.
As specialists for Digital Media and Information Technologies we also offer our own development solutions and consultin in all areas of digital audio/video processing.
Please ask for our assistance if you have any problems.
For further information see
or use our contact form.
nanocosmos AVC/H.264 Encoder SDK
nanoAVC/H.264 Codec is a high performance video codec available for Windows and MacOS. It may be licensed by End Users, Digital Video Professionals, Developers and OEM customers, to integrate H264 video encoding into custom applications.
nanoAVC/H.264 Codec is available in separate packages::
nanocosmos AVC/H.264 Encoder contains following components:
- AVC/H.264 Video Encoder
- AAC Audio Encoder
- AVC/H.264 Multiplexer for MP4, MOV and 3GP
- New! RTMP Streaming Sender
- ISO 14496 Part 10 (MPEG-AVC) / ITU H.264 compliance for many profiles and levels including Baseline, Main and High
- Highly optimized software coding with support for latest CPU generations
- Real-Time encoding and Multi-Core support
- Wide range of applications from Mobile Devices (iPod etc) up to Professional HDTV
- Real-Time Streaming with our nanoStream architecture
- Realtime Encoding from HDMI and SDI Capture cards. Optimized for Blackmagic Design capture boards for Full HD capture over HDMI and SDI
Architecture / Platforms
- Windows: DirectShow and Quicktime
- MacOS: Quicktime
- DirectShow Codecs for Windows XP/Vista/Windows7
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit OS compatible, native 64-Bit modules available
- Quicktime Codec for Windows XP/Vista/Windows7 (MacOS-X on request)
- Available as SDK for Developers and Professionals
All codecs support the latest CPU technology by Intel and AMD (SSE2/SSE3/SSE4 and DualCore/CoreDuo, AMD Athlon64).
Realtime Encoding from Capture cards is supported.
Ask for special configurations like VCM, Video for Windows and others