This version comes with several small improvements and fixes.
- An infinite loop related to error code
1004is now prevented. It occurred if play or pause was triggered before the player setup was finished. This non-critical error
1004has been changed to a warning.
- Providing the correct Mac OS X version for player metrics has been improved and a wrong detection of unsupported Chromium browsers on Mac OS X has been fixed (introduced in 4.9.1).
- An error on iOS with the
keepConnectionoption enabled has been fixed.
- A small fix for the style option
config.style.audioPlayerrelated to the displayed height on mobile devices has been done for the view.
- Change non-critical error
"A pause call has been ignored since the player has not been set up successfully."
- Provide correct Mac OS X version to player metrics
- Correct player height on mobile devices if
- Prevent infinite loop related to error code
1004in case of play/pause before player is ready
- Unsupported browser detection for Chromium on Mac OS X if codecs not present (introduced in 4.9.1)
- Playback starts on iOS with
Release Package 4.9.2
Official Release Page