We have released the nanoStream Analytics 2.9 service and dashboard!
The nanoStream Cloud team made some significant improvements for using the live streaming platform. With the introduction of the nanoStream Analytics Dashboard 2.9, we are raising the bar even more.
You will now have even deeper insight into the quality of your live streaming service, by searching on individual streams of Adaptive Bitrate Profiles (ABR) or zoom-in to specific details on a world map.
For those customers who are looking for additional insights into the quality of service, complete end-to-end from the ingest to the playback, we are also offering our Premium Analytics service. This collects additional metrics from our web clients, the nanoStream H5Live Player and nanoStream Webcaster.
The Premium Analytics requires a business upgrade – we would like to invite you to contact us for details at email@example.com.
- Individual Stream name filtering
- Zoom (certain features depending on business agreement):
- For every category on the world map: users can now click on a point in the world map to get Top 10 values for different fields like IP, stream name, city, referrer etc.
- ABR profiles: including columns “latency” and “play/buffer ratio”
- Traffic: usage/playout/ingest, IP, stream name, city, referrer
- Zoom for usage and Playout: now also displays referrer and related organization
- Load data for a world map category when it was selected by user
- World map options can now be shared with URL sharing
- Limited “GBytes per …” widgets to 1k results for better performance
- Play/buffer ratio calculation
- Improved Handling of special characters for URL sharing
- Correctly show Zoom Top10 list of stream names
nanoStream Cloud Analytics
Use your Bintu credentials to sign in or directly access from within the nanoStream Cloud Dashboard.
Additional News about nanoStream Cloud
We have launched the new nanoStream Cloud Dashboard.
Version 2.1 is now available for you, completely redesigned to cover everything you are used to – and even more.
Create and manage your ultra-low latency live streams on a new level, for interactive applications with audience engagement.