We have released the nanoStream H5Live Player 4.5.6. It includes major improvements regarding Adaptive Bitrate Playback (ABR) for nanoStream Cloud’s ultra-low latency live streaming. Please visit our documentation for a detailed description of our stream switching & ABR feature.
- Seamless ABR and stream switching on iOS/iPadOS. The new ABR mode, adaption rule, ‘deviationOfMean2’ has been added. The new rule is slightly less strict and especially recommended for streams that are already more volatile on the source/ingest side.
- This version adjusts the default timeout for stream switch request to 20 seconds to improve the overall switching behavior.
- The style.displayMutedAutoplay config property is re-enabled which shows a muted audio symbol in case of muted autoplay.
- The style.displayMutedAutoplay option can be disabled to maintain the recent behaviour. The handling of mute states and autoplay has been improved.
- Stability of stream switching on iOS
- Connection handling on iOS
- Validation of buffering metrics
Release Overview, Release History and Detailed Description
Release Package Download