When we recently have shown our nanoStream Cloud Platform and H5Live Player for Ultra-Low-Latency Live Streaming at the StreamingMedia West conference, we just tried setting up a live stream on a JVC connected cam connected over WiFi to the public internet. We were using our own laptop Chrome browser for playback – also on the local WiFi.
It worked directly out of the box, with latency around 1 second end to end!
- Get an RTMP Ingest URL and stream name from our bintu dashboard
- enter this stream info into the camera settings
- start the camera live stream
- open the playback URL on another device
- You are live with ultra-low-latency!
Watch yourself below 🙂