nanocosmos is hiring!
Software Developer for iOS/JS
If you are interested in working in a creative team with high skills on cross-platform video streaming applications, and would like to help us bring this technology to our customers, send us your application!
You will design and implement live video-based streaming applications, including features like sharing, collaboration, chat, geolocation, tagging, social media integration, etc.
If you are familiar or interested to create apps like Periscope or Facebook Live, join our team!
You should bring some of these skills:
One or more of these Software Programming Languages and Technologies:
- iOS Development: ObjC, Swift
- Web Development: HTML/JS
- Frameworks and Technologies like Node.JS, REST API, JSONBasic know-how or interest in video communication and streaming is appreciated but not a must-have.
Development will primarily based on our nanoStream SDKs. Possible extensions to interactive VR, AR, 360 live streaming, Drone video and other areas are possible.
One or more of these non-technical skills:
- English language (German optional)
- Agile, iterative development approach with short release cycles
- interest to work with international teams and customersOur main office is in Berlin, Germany.
Remote work, part time, and intermediate student work (final exams etc.) is possible.
nanocosmos is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Please send your CV, cover letter and project references to: email@example.com
Contact and more info about nanocosmos
Follow us on social media:
nanocosmos home page: https://www.nanocosmos.de/
nanoStream Use Cases: https://www.nanocosmos.de/blog/use-cases/