nanoStream – The easiest way to create Broadcasting and Streaming Applications!
Join our team at IBC Amsterdam to talk about our latest nanoStream software solutions for Mobile, Desktop and Browser based Live Video Encoding.
See how easy it is with our nanoStream software technology to create your own professional live video streaming applications
on iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS Desktops and Browsers.
With nanoStream, you can create applications for Live Video Streaming and Sharing for Events, Sports, Music, Conferencing, Chat, Worship, and many more!
New nanoStream 4.0 SDK and apps with technology enhancements and new product features:
- New! nanoStream RTMP Player SDK and App for iOS and Android
- New nanoStream Live Encoder 4.0 for iOS and Android:
- Improved Hardware Encoding with Lower Latency Broadcast
- Improved Adaptive Bitrate Control and Network Connectivity
- Improved Support for Live Streaming from Drones
(iOS and Parrot Bebop Drones and Skycontroller) Read more…
- Improved Local Recording in HD while streaming
- Broader support for CDN Ingest and Distribution (Akamai, Youtube Live, Azure)
- Support for many more devices (iOS and Android)
- Dynamic Bitmap Overlay for Scoreboarding (Windows, iOS)
- File upload feature from your mobile device (iOS)
- Sharing over Twitter and Facebook from your mobile device
- and many more improvements and updates!
- nanoStream 4.0 Browser Based Live Encoding for Windows, MacOS and Android:
- New nanoStream Browser Plugin (available for Windows and MacOS browsers)
- New Chrome Browser Extension (available for Windows at the moment)
- WebRTC to RTMP Live Transcoding for Browser based Video Casting
(Win, Mac, Android)
- Read more about our new browser encoder in our blog…”
- nanoStream 4.0 Desktop SDKs for Windows, MacOS:
- Improved Adaptive Bitrate Encoding (available for Windows with Intel Quicksync)
- Dynamic Bitmap Overlay for Scoreboarding (Windows)
- New nanoStream SDK for MacOS
- Many Improvements for Live Streaming for RTMP, HLS, UDP encoding and ingest
- H264/H265 and RTMP Live Encoder Updates
- Improved Broadcast Modules for H264/H265, Recording/Wrapping of MXF, and more
- Improved Live RTMP Meta Data for ad insertion and other triggers
contact us for further info or a meeting
at our IBC booth Hall 2A10.
We would love to see you in Amsterdam!
Download nanoStream 4.0!
Download the new nanoStream 4.0 Software
For evaluation or production use –
Customers with update and support agreements can proceed working with nanoStream 4.0 immediately.