nanocosmos is hiring a marketing assistant for international customer relations.
If you are interested in working in a creative team with high skills in video coding and stream applications,
and would like to help us bring this technology to our customer, let us know!
You should bring some of these skills – not all 🙂
- interest to work with international teams, partners and customers
- Fundamental know-how or strong interest in video communication, including encoding, streaming, conferencing, etc.
- Project Management and reporting between different team members (Development; Management; Customers)
- Marketing or Customer Relationship expertise
- Software development for Web, Desktop or Mobile Apps
- English and/or German language skills, plus one other language
- Agile, iterative work approach with close communicationBonus but no must-have is interest or experience in these specific areas:
Development in HTML/JS, C/C++, C#, Video Coding, Video Streaming
Your tasks can be one of the following, dependend on expertise and interest:
- Work with international partners
- Product planning with the team for exhibition shows and conferences
- Support our partners and customers in integrating our software into their solutions
- Customer relationship
- Trade Shows: planning, preparing and executing everything related to trade shows. From organizational issues to communication activities.
- CRM/Marketing Automation: creating and maintaining strategies to follow up with leads and customers
- Blog: researching topics and preparing new articles according to company news; maintain blog structure
- PR and content: writing copy, overseeing agency work, and establishing connections with journalists and media outlets
- Social media: creating content for posts and maintenance of company pages
- Reports: monitoring performance of communication channels and campaigns
- PPC: creating campaigns online (google ads, linkedin ads, facebook ads)
- Budget: financial control and analysis of marketing expenditures
- Campaigns: planning and executing campaigns with different media portals
Our main office is in Berlin, Germany.
nanoStream – the easiest and fastest way to create live video encoding applications