NEW nanocosmos Live Video Encoder 2.1
We are very proud to announce our nanocosmos Live Video Encoder 2.1 software toolkit.
For over 18 months we have been working on improving our encoding, streaming and studio products and we are happy to share our results. The new version which will be introduced today features a lot of enhancements based on our valued customers feedback. We are very excited and delighted to provide this streaming toolkit for streaming professionals, software developers and enthusiasts.
nanocosmos – Professional Video Encoding, Streaming and Broadcast Codecs
There are a number of enhancements following facts and features have been put into this version 2.1. See below.
- Live Internet Streaming for Live Events
- Browser based live Streaming/ live Encoding
- H.264 Live Encoding / Live Stream, Compatible to Wowza and Flash Media Server
- Live Video Conferencing
- Digital Signage
- Business applications, Medical Systems, Surveillance
- Mobile Streaming (iPhone, iPad, Android compatible)
- Application with GUI or Command Line
- Web Browser Plugin Based Encoder
- Application Plugin (Active X and NPAPI) for Application Development
- DirectShow filters for Video Developers
Supported System Environments
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Supported Formats: H.264 / AVC / Flash / RTMP / MPEG-2 / WMV
- Supported Environments: Visual C++, C#, VisualBasic, Delphi
- Video Capture Plugin available for Windows. Available as Active-X Control and Netscape Plugin (Firefox etc.).
Request an evaluation of nanocosmos Live Video Encoder here!
New Features for nanoStream Version 2.1
- New: Remote Wowza and Flash Media Server Recording (DVR)
- New: MP4 Segmented File Writing
- New: MP4 FastStart indexing for VOD streaming
- Improved H264 Quality / Main Profile / Extended Profile
- Improved 24/7 Operation
- Improved Automatic Network Reconnect
- Improved MP4 Recording during RTMP Streaming
- Improved RTSP Streamer and Source Filter
- Improved Text/Bitmap Overlay
- Improved Format Selection / Rescaler
- Improved Remote Control
- Improved API
- Improved Documentation
Changes for nanoStream Version 2.0
- New: Auto-Adjust / Adaptive Bitrate
- New: Bandwidth-Checker
- New: Bitrate Statistics
- New: Multi-Target RTMP/MP4 Encoding and Streaming
- New: AEC support (Audio Echo Cancellation)
- New: RTMP Source Filter for MediaPlayer playback (H264, AAC and MP3)
- New: RTMP Messaging / Meta Data / Cue Points
- New: Automatic Reconnect on Network Errors
- New: Support for IP Cams (Axis MJPEG)
- New: Audio Level and Mute function
- New: Screen Capture Driver for Desktop Sharing
- Improved XML Config and Command Line Encoder
- Improved RTMP Authentication
- Improved Compatibility with Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Improved Event and Error Handling and Logging
- Improved Video Mixer and Text/Bitmap Overlay
- Improved 3D Stereo Video Mixer
- Improved 3D Stereoscopic Player
- More Programming Examples for HTML,JS,C,C++,C#,VB,Python, etc.
Please contact us for further details and get in touch with us to proceed with an evaluation.