We invite you to meet us in person at NAB Las Vegas
Meet us in person at the NAB show in Las Vegas 2014 and see our live encoding and professional broadcast software products in action.
Contact us to arrange a meeting and receive an entry pass code to the exhibition.
Our booth is SU13402 (South Upper Hall)
Mobile Encoding Meets Professional Broadcast
New: nanocosmos releases mobile live encoder apps and SDKs for iOS and Android based on H.264 and AAC hardware encoding and RTMP streaming. Now it is easy to create your own custom apps for iOS and Android with your own branding and market them in the app stores. Customization and development services also available for a fair price. Contact us to find out more.
More News at NAB
nanoStream Live Encoding Software Platforms are now Complete
- Available on Windows, MacOS, Desktop and Browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS/Android).
- New: nanoStream 4 SDK with live streaming platform integration + improvements.
- Improved Web Browser and Desktop based Encoder Plugins
- Improved Live Encoding HD Workflow with improved 3rd party capture device support
- Improved video quality of our H.264 codec
- Improved RTMP Streaming, better CDN, firewall and proxy compatibility
- Improved RTSP and UDP Streaming
- Improved Screen Sharing Modules
- New: Live Streaming Portal Solution with server based API (PAAS – Platform-as-a-service)
Broadcast Products and Codec Updates
- Improved Broadcast Codecs: H.264, AAC, TS Multiplex, XDCAM, IMX
- Improved MXF Wrappers: Better compatibility, more functions
- Improved Modules and DirectShow filters for Resize, Scale, Color Conversion
- H.265 encoding technology demonstration
nanocosmos has received the “Best of 2014″ award for best mobile apps.
The “Innovation Prize IT” is awarded to companies with innovative and valuable IT solutions for the small and medium enterprise industry.
The expert jury awards title of BEST OF APPS 2014 from more than 5000 applications to nanoStream Mobile Live Video Encoder for iOS and Android.
Meet us in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress to talk about our nanoStream Mobile Live Encoder apps and SDKs, and the new nanoStream web platform with it’s user and stream management server backend, to create your own complete mobile live streaming portal.
We are in Barcelona at 26 and 27 February. Contact us to arrange a meeting.
More information for nanoStream for iOS and Android here.
More information for MWC here.
The Berlinale Film Festival 2014 has started – world’s largest public audience film festival.
Around 500 films with 500000 visitors will be expected this year.
This time, a new online screening system has been introduced, with a browser based DRM system for content protection.
nanocosmos as a long-year technology provider, added their consulting expertise for video encoding and playout, including DRM based online video, and quality checks of DCP based MXF digital cinema material in the pre-screening process.
More Berlinale Information:
SPIEGEL-Gespräch – live an der Beuth Hochschule mit Hartmut Mehdorn. “Zu teuer, zu komplex? Deutschlands Probleme mit Großprojekten” am Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014, 17:00 Uhr, Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin, Haus Grashof, Ingeborg-Meising-Saal, Luxemburger Straße 10, 13353 Berlin.
Streaming powered by nanocosmos / nanoStream
Live Video Encoder and Streaming Cloud Server
Setup by Beuth Hochschule für Technik
Full HD, 1080p, 1.5 MBit/s
The live streaming setup shows the high quality of nanocosmos codecs for Full HD with small bitrates.
Running at SPIEGEL Online – Germany’s largest news web site
Live Stream at spiegel.de
Archived stream in Beuth Box
Press Info at Beuth University
Outgoing server bitrate: 800 MBit/s
Number of average viewers: 500
Total Number of views on site: 2800