KEY TAKE AWAYS
1. Interactive use cases require ultra-low latency end-to-end (around 1 second)
2. End-to-end control that covers the entire live streaming workflow is essential.
3. Increased demand for browser-based use with instant access, on any device.
4. A global scalable CDN including the right tools improves insight on the quality of service and quality of experience
(e.g. adaptive bitrate, metrics/analytics, secure and reliable access, easy integration with APIs)
5. A clear understanding of the monetized business model is required for a successful business roll-out.
6. Noticeable increased focus on player interactivity for specific verticals, but also for generic webcasts,
including interaction tools like polling and live chat, especially around live sports, betting, auctions and town hall meetings.