Product Owner nanoStream Cloud (m/f/d)
At nanocosmos, our mission is to provide the best live streaming service with a global scale.
nanoStream Cloud with the included H5Live Player enables ultra-low-latency live streaming around the world in 1 second, for interactive use cases, like gaming, auctions, webcasting.
The award-winning technology is used by business customers around the world to integrate live streaming into their business applications.
Nanocosmos is a self-funded bootstrapped, management-owned company working on video technology since 1998.
Our team of engineers is working on integrating live streaming technology into a dynamic, agile, scalable worldwide cloud service.
You can get a taste of what we’ve been working on by checking out our blog.
About the job
- You will be joining the nanoStream Cloud team at nanocosmos in Berlin, work on our nanoStream Cloud which is a stable cloud service with a global scale.
- You will be planning, managing and coordinating on our nanoStream Cloud architecture and design, deployment and operation concepts, with a flexibility to discover and implement new features and functions in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Understand customer use cases to translate to technical requirements.
- Collaborate with management, sales, customer support and engineers to ensure stability and performance requirements and user experience
- Pro-active communication with stakeholders to keep everyone up-to-date
- Align team goals with company goals
- Work together with your team to deliver value constantly and iteratively
Who we are looking for
- Good Experience with agile project management processes (scrum, kanban)
- Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices
- Knowledge of Internet services
- Deployment, monitoring and failover concepts
- Loves to automate things
- Interest in live video streaming technology
- You are passionate about mentoring and sharing knowledge
- German and English communication skills
- Residency in Berlin
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
- Knowledge of different deployment patterns (canary, zero-downtime)
- Practical cloud and server operations experience
- Basic understanding of video/audio and streaming technology
What we offer
- Work in our office located in Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- Responsible self-organized work in an agile team
- The chance to have a significant impact on a growing technology company in Europe with a global outreach
- Flexible work options, free benefits like coffee, drinks, fruit
- You will have a direct impact on how people worldwide use our live streaming service
- Flexible environment with insights into technology from the inside and the outside (live video end-to-end, from the camera to the viewer)
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners and customers.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely challenging problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!
We appreciate diversity and encourage women and minorities to apply.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.