nanocosmos is hiring software developers.
Interested in Live Streaming? Work in a creative team with high skills in Berlin?
NOTE: This is an ongoing posting, we are always interested to learn from you any time – feel free to get in touch!
We are building nanoStream Cloud for interactive live streaming services, with a global scale and worldwide customer base. We’re working hard, having fun, and create great products! Come and join us!
You will design and implement live video-based streaming services, with a scalable microservice architecture. Our nanoStream Cloud features live streaming, sharing, collaboration, chat, geolocation, tagging, social media integration with Facebook Live/Youtube Live, etc.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
- Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Will work in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software with short iterations.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience.
- REST API Design and Implementation
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
- Experience developing and deploying software services in the cloud
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
- Web frontend development and API integration.
- Modular build and deployment processes
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Interest and/or experience in video communication, interactive VR, AR, 360 live streaming, Drone video.
One or more of these non-technical skills:
- English language (German optional)- Agile, iterative development approach with short release cycles- interest to work with international teams and customers
Our main office is in Berlin, Germany.
Remote work, part time, contract work is possible.
Please send your CV, cover letter and project references to: firstname.lastname@example.org