- Windows PC (XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, 2008, 32 or 64 bit)
- Live Video Source available as a video capture device (Webcam, HDMI, Firewire, …)
- Wowza Media Server (www.wowzamedia.com)
- nanocosmos Live Video Encoder
- Playback Application (e.g. Web Page with Flash based Video Player)
Continue reading How to create a simple Live Encoding Setup with nanocosmos Live Video Encoder and Wowza Media Server
What is 3D Video?
3D Video, also called Stereoscopy, is video material filmed by 2 cameras, similar to human visual systems. You are using 2 eyes to see real objects in 3D.
How do I create 3D Video Content?
Continue reading How To Make 3D Video Streams
nanoStream Live Video Encoder contains following modules / SDK Components
- Windows Application (Live Video Encoder)
- Command Line Interface
- nanoStream Web Streaming Browser Plugins
- Programming Examples
- Web Streaming Examples
Continue reading nanoStream Live Video Encoder Overview
nanocosmos and Wowza Media are entering into a partnership video streaming products. The Wowza Media Server is an ideal combination for the nanoStream Live Video Encoder series of products.
Available as standalone application, batch/server enabled application, browser plugins, SDK and codec components, nanoStream is a very flexible video encoding and streaming platform.